In Growing a seed camp children we will cover the following topics. Each child will take home a plant that they learnt to take care and grow it at home!
- Learn about plants and the life cycle of a plant.
- Different stages of growth in the life cycle of plants.
- What plants need to grow?
- How do we care about plants?
- Conduct an experiment to show that plants absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen.
- Why are plants so important for our environment?
Ages : 3 years to 7 years.
Schedule for camp:
|Arrivals||9.00 AM to 9.15 AM|
|Circle||9.15 AM to 9.45 AM|
|Snack||9.45 AM to 10.00 AM|
|Activities||10.00 AM to 11.30 AM|
|Recess||11.30 AM to 12.00 PM|
After Care available from 12.00 pm – 6.00 pm.
Schedule for After care:
|Lunch||12.00 PM to 12.45 PM|
|Story circle||12.45 PM to 1.00 PM|
|Art work/Nap||1.00 PM to 2.45 PM|
|Snack||2.45 PM to 3.00 PM|
|Recess||3.00 PM to 3.30 PM|
|Free choice||3.30 PM to 6.00 PM|
Lunch & Snacks:
Students bring their own lunch. Snack will be provided.
Registration : To register please fill out the form and email it back to us. You should be able to fill it digitally. Once we receive the form, we will send you a payment link.
For more information please send us an email to email@example.com or call us at 425-445-4428.